Monday, July 6, 2009

More, more, more...

Some relaxation time! Got done with work at 7pm and no homework tonight. Yay! I have to stay up though because I have to pick my boyfriend up from work at 12:30am, which isn't so bad because I can't fall asleep without him anyway. So I've just been watching some TV, lounging on the couch, and dreaming BIG!

So far I've watched National Treasure (I have a huge crush on Nicholas Cage!), and now I'm currently laughing at The Golden Girls. You wouldn't think 4 old woman could be so delightfully crude and hysterical! (Or would you??)

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend of the 4th. I took my camera out and got some really cute pics of my niece!! I mean ADORABLE! Such as this one:




And I got some beautiful pics of fireworks at the park, such as these:





And, my wonderful loving BF talked me up to some of his co-workers so I took pics of one woman with her husband and another woman's kids. They turned out so beautiful! Not only am I getting experience but getting paid too! :) They were such fun people. And I thank them for their patience and giving me the opportunity.

I keep thinking about an internship, and some day starting my own business, but mostly I'm thinking about that month long road trip that I desperately want to take next July. Saving every dime will so be worth it. <3

Hope all you have sweet and big dreams. Share some with me if you like!

Love Always and Forever,

Shy Lee Zephyr

1 comment:

  1. you know you want me to make a blog, but im not good at writing long paragraphs like you silly :P

    ReplyDelete